We assist our clients in their commitment to a Drug-Free Workplace by offering on-site drug screening. Our FDA-approved test kits provide accurate results, delivered minutes after specimen collection.
- Drug screening conducted at your location, eliminating the hassles and additional costs related to sending workers to a testing facility.
- Chain of Custody
- 7, 9, and 11-panel test kit options available.
- Non-negative specimens are sent to a certified laboratory for GC/MS confirmation and MRO review.
CPR/AED & FIRST AID TRAINING
Chiron Safety Group offers an interactive class with real-world scenarios and modern training equipment.
Whether you work in healthcare, or any industry that involves interactions with people on a daily basis. Knowledge of CPR/AED & First Aid are valuable skills.
American Heart Association Certification
Discounted group rates (10+ students)
Courses taught at your location for convenience and accessibility.
CONFINED SPACE RESCUE
On-site Monitoring & Rescue available to assist your company's confined space work. Our Emergency Response team are medically trained/experienced rescue professionals.
For more information: email@example.com
ON-SITE RESPIRATOR FIT TESTING (RFT)
Employees responsible for working a position that is regulated by OSHA Respirator Standard CFR 1910.134 are required to have a respirator fit testing done at least once a year. Fit Testing: to ensure the appropriate respirator is selected based on proper fitting. Annual tests ensure OSHA compliance.
- Online Medical Evaluations
- Training on proper respirator inspection, cleaning & storing
- How to properly perform user inspection, put on, and perfect user seal check